Saturday, January 12, 2013

Where are you baby?

Where are you baby? I miss you so much. I cry every day, wishing you were here with me. To look into your beautiful eyes, to hold you in my arms, these are the things I miss. I only held you for a very short time and during that time, I stared at your beautiful face so that I would never forget how you looked. You are so beautiful, and I wanted you so much.

They say time heals everything,  but this wound will never heal. In my heart forever there is an emptiness. I can go through my day forcing the smiles, and trying to be normal, but I know that I will never be normal again.  You have touched my heart in a way that no other human ever has or ever will.  You are my baby. You are the only one who has heard my heartbeat from the inside. I wear an urn around my neck where I have placed a bit of you to be with me everywhere I go. It hangs beside my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment